2017 Carrollton Mortgage Co. All Rights Reserved NMLS Consumer Website NMLS 235659 • CAL BRE 01073847
• Only one Borrower must be 62+
• Maximum loan is based on
• Current Age
• Interest Rate
• Value of Home
• County Loan Limit
• The older you are...the more money you get
• The money from a Reverse Mortgage is tax free
• Closing costs financed into the loan
• Social Security and Medicare are unaffected
• Your home stays in your name
• Pay off existing mortgages
WHAT IS A REVERSE MORTGAGE?
Arrange an appointment with a Reverse Mortgage Specialist. They will be able to discuss your eligibility, financial needs and goals, the value of your home, and other information to determine how much money you might expect from a reverse mortgage loan.